Looking for a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation in New York City or the state of New York for you or your child?
Licensed neuropsychologist Dr. Zonya Mitchell provides neuropsychological testing in NYC online and in-person.
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluations
A Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation is recommended if:
- You want to know if your child has a Specific Learning Disability (LD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Executive Dysfunction, Autism, or if you are unclear about your child’s current learning needs.
- If you are an adult learner in college that is struggling with managing educational demands and coping with time-management and organization.
- For adults experiencing difficulties managing work, school, or home responsibilities caused by problems with organization, time-management, or learning a new skills. Many adults experience road blocks that impact their day to day productivity and success. The neuropsychological evaluation can help with understanding individual challenges and how to best utilize strengths.
- Post-Concussion or Brain Injury to provide an understanding of the impact on cognitive functioning and academic performance.
- For understanding the impact of cognitive decline in older adults and develop strategies to identify strengths and maximize functioning.
Neuropsychological Testing for Children & Adults
When conducting neuropsychological testing or psychotherapy, my mission is to provide a warm and caring environment and to see the complete person so that you leave feeling like you have been heard.
As a trained neuropsychologist I understand neurological Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders, as well as attention and learning difficulties and how they affect abilities.
Psychological/neuropsychological evaluations include assessment of all cognitive functions, academic performance, language, and social/emotional development.
My aim is to help determine how you or your child are functioning now and how to best help you move forward.
Please email or call to check your coverage.
Contact us here to request an initial consultation for a neuropsychological evaluation.