Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Neuroscience and Relationships
- The Neuroscience of Racism and Its Marriage to ‘Toxic Masculinity Norms
- 10 Conscious-Love Guidelines to Sidestep Reactivity
- Why Women Are Often Mislabeled Narcissists, 2 of 2
- 10 Ways to Lower Fear and Boost Your Sense of Self, Health & Immunity, 3 of 3
- What You Need to Know to Lower Your Fear and Boost Your Sense of Self, Health and Wellbeing, 2 of 3
- Cinema and Psychoanalysis: How a Girl Copes with the Loss of her Mother with Friendship, Community and a Female Role Model in the Movie “Troop Zero”
- Coping During the Pandemic: The Getty Museum Challenge or Between Art and Quarantine.
- Artwork and Psychoanalysis: How Art Saved a Boy, Whose Mother Struggled with Addiction
- Psychoanalysis with Children and Adolescents: Making Space for the Unconscious
- 5 Books You Should Read to Learn More About Psychoanalytically Informed Clinical Work