Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Neuroscience and Relationships
- “Human Heart” Reasons Women May Not Leave Abusive Relationships, 2 of 2
- A Look at “Human Heart” Reasons Women Stay in Abusive Relationships
- 5 Steps to Thrive and Not Just Survive Challenges (or Challenging Relationships)
- 4 Steps to Consciously Free Yourself From the Grip of Fear
- The Neuroscience of Racism and Its Marriage to ‘Toxic Masculinity Norms
- Practical Psychoanalysis Blog Moves to a New Home
- From Psychoanalysis to Short Stories. Coping with the Pandemic Through Creative Writing
- Cinema and Psychoanalysis: How a Girl Copes with the Loss of her Mother with Friendship, Community and a Female Role Model in the Movie “Troop Zero”
- Coping During the Pandemic: The Getty Museum Challenge or Between Art and Quarantine.
- Artwork and Psychoanalysis: How Art Saved a Boy, Whose Mother Struggled with Addiction